ABM Systems can help to keep your HVAC system, and other Building Technology systems working effectively, through an array of service solutions designed to meet your facilities needs.
We offer the following services for Alerton (BACtalk & IBEX) Automatic Temperature Controls Systems. As the Authorized Alerton dealer for the Southern New York – Northern New Jersey region we are ready to support your needs whether your system was installed by us or by anyone else. We can assure a seamless transition to ABM Systems maintaining and servicing your system for years of trouble free service.
- Customized service and preventative maintenance agreements.
- Qualified service professionals who are factory certified to fulfill your service and repairs needs
- System upgrades for existing Alerton BACtalk and IBEX systems.
- BACnet Integration for existing DDC systems
- Work Station and/or Web Browser upgrades for current user friendly operator interface
- 24 hours emergency support
- Remote access for monitoring and trouble shooting for quick problem diagnosis
- On-site or off-site professional training
- System analysis for optimization and upgrade solutions
- Software and Firmware Upgrades
- Database backup, storage and restoration
- Large local inventory of service parts for both IBEX and BACtalk systems
Our Service Team is comprised of a dedicated staff of highly trained and motivated professionals that always put the customer’s needs first. They are able to work efficiently to maintain and troubleshoot automatic temperature control systems using their advanced technical knowledge along with the latest high tech tools available. Weather it is a small facility or a large campus we are uniquely qualified to deliver high quality and cost-effective support services that meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
- To first learn and understand the customers Automatic Temperature Control system and the mechanical systems it is controlling
- To provide a quality service and support offering that best suits the customer’s needs and operating budget to ensure that their best interests are served.
- To work in partnership with our customers to ensure we understand their immediate and long-term needs so we can continue to provide service that will exceed their expectations.
- To continuously evaluate and improve the quality of service we provide.
- To earn the respect, trust, and cooperation of the customers we serve.
- To be a customer focused organization:
- communicate with, understand, and strive to meet our customers’ needs and expectations
- develop and sustain business partnerships with our customers
- Offer and deliver services that provide our customers the best value:
- Obtain an intimate understanding of the customers’ systems and needs
- Deliver services that help reduce downtime and emergency response needs
- Reduce cost of services while maintaining quality service
- Provide our customers with leadership, planning and guidance in our areas of expertise
For any after hours service (5:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and weekends), please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be ready to assist you to schedule the service visit for same day response or if it is non-critical call for next business day response.
In either case in order to receive a return call, please specify your name, phone number and/or any cell phone or pager number where you may be reached.
During normal business hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, you will get quick response by calling the operator at (516)-352-2626, describe the nature of the problem in simple terms (remember you are talking to a non-technical person at this point) to assist you with your service needs
Alternatively, you can reach us by sending your contact information requested below and our team will get in touch with you to assist you.